Mondo Supports Girls Who Code
Mondo is excited to launch its 2015 Philanthropy Initiative!
This year’s efforts are helping to fund Girls Who Code, a national nonprofit organization working to close the gender gap in technology and engineering sectors.
With support from public and private partners, Girls Who Code works to educate, inspire, and equip high school girls with the skills and resources to pursue opportunities in computing fields.
To raise money, Mondo is collecting donations of empty toner/ink cartridges and used cellphones/tablets to send to Funding Factory and E-CYCLE.
100% of the money received from these companies in exchange will be directly donated to Girls Who Code to help further their efforts.
“Philanthropy has always been at the core of Mondo’s mission, and we’re proud to be partnering with such an incredible organization to further the role of women in STEM fields,” said Mondo CEO, Michael Kirven. “We’re excited to get our employees, as well as our clients, involved in the effort to collect as much material as possible to donate.”
Looking to hire top-tier Tech, Digital Marketing, or Creative Talent? We can help.
Every year, Mondo helps to fill over 2,000 open positions nationwide.
More articles about hiring and industry trends:
- Creative Solutions to Close the Gender Gap in Tech
- Returnship Programs: Reentering the Workforce After an Employment Gap
- The Top 5 Reasons We Need More Women in Tech
- Corporate Social Responsibility: What It Is, Why It Matters & How It Impacts Business
- Hiring and Recruitment Obstacles in 2023 & How to Overcome Them
- How Leadership Development Improves Employee Retention
- Reasons New Hires Fail: Is Leadership to Blame?
- 5 In-Demand Developer Roles Your Tech Team Needs
- Why Take-Home Assignments are the Biggest Mistake for Hiring Managers